By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://texasboom.com/
Texas Boom Company Joins SCAA
Texas Boom Company is proud to join many other leading companies and organizations involved in the spill response industry who are active participants in the Spill Control Association of America (SCAA). We join this group as a means to further contribute with oil spill response, and TBC is eager to engage in the positive work of the SCAA. As a manufacturer of oil spill containment boom and related products, our company is firmly entrenched in this important segment, and we support the goals of this key trade organization.
SCAA's Mission Statement:
As the Voice of Response Professionals, SCAA represents a broad Industry membership of emergency responders, manufacturers and environmental firms who collectively address Industry challenges, in order to strengthen and improve our nation’s response community.
SCAA's Guiding Principles:
- To make health, safety and environmental considerations a priority in the planning and implementation of our operations
- To provide our customers with quality products and reputable service, while responding safely, effectively, and efficiently, in their time of need
- To recognize that we, as an industry, have a direct impact on the quality of the global environment and we will work to improve that quality
- To participate with Government, customers and other stakeholders in creating responsible laws, regulations and standards to safeguard the community, workplace and environment; and,
- To remember, that as a member of the community, we will recognize and support programs and services that improve the quality of life for all.