Texas Boom Company Inflatable Booms are typically used on response vessels where a foam filled boom would be too bulky. The reduced volume of an inflatable boom is an asset when boom has to be transported to the spill site while requiring less storage area. Inflatable Booms are typically used in open water where the higher buoyancy to weight ratio assists the performance of the boom in waves and rougher water conditions.
Texas Boom Inflatable Booms come in various sizes and materials that are designed for durability and extreme weather conditions.
- Constructed using 100% RF Welds
- Typically build with long lasting heavy PVC or Urethane
- High-tensile-strength aluminum end connectors are universally compatible
- Separate 16 ft long welded air chambers that are fitted with Monsun XG 1 air valves
- Ballast is a hot dip galvanized steel chain that provides strength and stability during and after deployment
Commonly Used Sizes (Custom sizes and features available):
|Product Number||Overall Height||Float Freeboard||Skirt Draft||Applications|