Shore Barrier Boom is the ideal containment boom system for use in shallows, mud flats, tidal waters, marshes, and estuaries; which are under constant threat of spills. Our Shore Barrier Containment Boom utilizes a unique design which is comprised of an air filled flotation chamber and two water filled ballast chambers for effective containment of pollutants on shorelines. This design addresses tidal fluctuations in the area where the containment boom is deployed.
- Fabricated from high tensile, abrasion resistant Urethane Fabric
- One air filled chamber on top acts as freeboard - Two water filled chambers on bottom act as draft/ballast
- Creates oil seal between the land and water
- When not in use it rolls and fits into a cylindrical bag with a strap for easy handling.
- Use in shallow tidal waters, sandy shorelines and costal marshlands
- At high tide it acts like a standard containment boom
- At low tide it uses the weight of the twin water filled chambers to form a an effective dike or berm