The Mini-Vac system is a portable vacuum recovery system that provide a light weight means to collect oils and floating contaminants. The modular design means is can be lifted by two people, which means it can be transported to remote and inaccessible locations. While it is perfectly suited for remove spills from water, the Mini-Vac is also ideal for cleaning spills on land and ice. An optional compatible skimmer head is also available. This system can be assembled and in operation quickly and with little effort.
- Recovery: up to 100 gallons per minute (gpm)
- Completely self-contained and portable
- Weight: 187 lbs
- Dimensions: 34 in x 21 in (recovery canister)
- Recommended: Light to medium oil
- Application: River banks, shore lines, marshes, ice