This oil spill containment boom is 30 inches total height, with 10 inch float (freeboard) height and 20 inch skirt draft. This oil spill boom is a popular size, and is typically used in rough waters and windy conditions, including open water applications. 50 foot and 100 foot sections are available, and custom specifications can be accommodated.
- Constructed using 100% RF Welds
- High-tensile-strength aluminum end connectors are universally compatible
- Flotation segments are 3 ft long for superior wave conformity and ease of handling and storage.
- Designed for deployment and standard oil spill containment in a wide range of situations.
- 30 inch total height
- Top tension cable and ballast chain for strength and stability
- Typically made with fabric color of International Orange, with other colors available via special order
- This size oil spill boom also available with inflatable flotation chambers
|Product Number||Overall Height||Float Freeboard||Skirt Draft||Applications|