This oil spill containment boom is 18 inches total height, with 6 inch float (freeboard) height and 12 inch skirt draft. This size oil spill boom can be made with or without a top tension cable. This oil spill boom is a popular size, and is typically used in moderate water and wind conditions. This oil spill boom is suitable for use in ponds, lakes, canals, streams, bays, and lagoons. TBC can fabricate this boom without a top tension cable if required. 50 foot and 100 foot sections are in stock, and custom orders are available upon request.
- Constructed using 100% RF Welds
- High-tensile-strength aluminum end connectors are universally compatible
- Flotation segments are 3 ft long for superior wave conformity and ease of handling and storage.
- Designed for deployment and standard oil spill containment in a wide range of situations.
- 18 inch total height
- Top tension cable and ballast chain for strength and stability
- Typically made with fabric color of International Orange, with other colors available via special order
- This size oil spill boom also available with inflatable flotation chambers
|Product Number||Overall Height||Float Freeboard||Skirt Draft||Applications|