This oil spill containment boom is 10 inches total height, with 4 inch float (freeboard) height and 6 inch skirt draft. This size oil spill boom can be made with or without a top tension cable. This boom is typically used in calm waters with limited wind exposure. This oil spill boom is suitable for use in ponds, lakes, canals, streams, ditches, bayous, swamps and other protected waters. 50 foot and 100 foot sections are in stock, and custom orders are available upon request.
- Constructed using 100% RF Welds
- High-tensile-strength aluminum end connectors are universally compatible
- Flotation segments are 3 ft long for superior wave conformity and ease of handling and storage.
- Designed for deployment and standard oil spill containment in a wide range of situations.
- 10 inch total height
- Ballast chain for strength and stability
- Typically made with fabric color of International Orange, with other colors available via special order
- This size oil spill boom also available with inflatable flotation chambers
|Product Number||Overall Height||Float Freeboard||Skirt Draft||Applications|