Foam filled oil spill containment boom is our most commonly used spill response containment boom. Also known as contractor boom or hard boom, Texas Boom keeps these non-absorbent oil containment booms in stock and ready for immediate shipment. This type oil containment boom features semi-flexible internal foam floats and flexible fabric draft skirts that are suspended below the surface. Water conditions dictate the size of the oil containment boom best suited for particular operating conditions. 50 ft and 100 ft sections are in stock, and custom orders are available upon request.
- Constructed using 100% RF Welds
- High-tensile-strength aluminum end connectors are universally compatible
- Flotation segments are 3 ft long for superior wave conformity and ease of handling and storage.
- Designed for deployment and standard spill containment in a wide range of situations.
- Available in heights from 10 inches to 36 inches
- Wide range of sizes available for any type of conditions or applications
- These are also available with inflatable flotation chambers
Commonly used containment boom sizes (custom sizes and features available):