B1830A Type A Barrier Float
Barrier floats are used to alert vessel operators or swimmers to areas that are off-limits. Our Type A barrier floats are designed with a steel rod through the float and swivel eyes on the ends. They can be strung together with rope or cable. We have a variety of sizes available for most purposes.
Features & Benefits
B1830A Key features
- Completely urethane foam filled
- Shatterproof one-piece construction
- Will not crack, chip, peel or rust
- Most models are available in white & orange
- Yellow available on special order
|Diameter & Length
|18" x 30"
|Rod Size & Description
|5/8" diameter steel rod
|Galvanized steel eye nut swivels
|Available in White?